About Me

My photo
Be a foodie, joining the life.

Friday, February 2, 2018

Welcome to my blog!


HEY YA’ll! Welcome to my blog


     My name is Jingwen Zhu, I am a college student and my home in China. I love having delicious foods and this is the reason I also love cooking. I have sampled a lot of Asian foods, for this reason, I think I am conversant with Asian cuisine. The ideas I want to share with you revolve around the same foods and the focus of my blog will hence be delicious Asian food. Are you ready? Let’s take the journey together as we explore part of the Asian culture through their cuisines. I am very excited. I am going to post a lot of pictures on different types of foods and what I think about them and ways to make the different Asian cuisines. I hope you can learn how to cook Asian food from my blog. I would also love to get feedback on what you think of the foods.  
     Now I would like to briefly introduce Asian food. Asian cooking can generally be classified into several categories on the basis of the regional styles of cooking and the people and culture of those regions. Asia, being the largest and most populous continent, is home to many cultures, many of which have their own characteristic cuisine. While rice and noodles are common to most Asian cuisines, there are also a lot of vegetables and meat.
     In each blog post, I will introduce an Asian food, I will then lay out clearly the ingredients and production methods. There will be an inclusion of some Asian cultural stories. I hope my efforts and power can promote Asian culture and food and in that help, more people understand the cuisines. Wherever you come from, if you love food, I hope you find your favorite content on my blog. I also hope my blog can enrich your life! And Let you know more about Asia! My greatest honor will be to provide help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Garlic Lobster